How to Configure Behavior Types?
Many times teachers need to add more behavior types for recording the common incidences (i.e Helpful, Always Late, Smoking, etc…).
TeacherKit helps you customize the behavior types from Settings.
HERE IS HOW:
1. Open TeacherKit, and tap on «Settings» icon in the «Classes» view.
2. Tap on «Behavior Types»
- For Premium use, there is no limit for adding as much behavior types as needed.
- For Premium use, you can edit/delete the behavior types.
- For Non-Premium (Free) use, it is not possible to add new behavior types.
- For Non-Premium (Free) use, it is not possible to edit/delete behavior types.